Policies for The Canyon Villa Bed & Breakfast
- The Canyon Villa is designed and operated for an adult clientele seeking a romantic and tranquil atmosphere, and is therefore unsuitable for children under 16 years of age.
- We love animals but we ask that you do not bring them with you during your stay, we would be happy to assist you in making reservations at a nearby kennel.
- For the health and courtesy of all our guests, we are a non-smoking property (both inside and outside). Violation of this policy will result in a $200.00 cleaning charge.
We accept reservations up to one year in advance. A two-night minimum stay is required. All room rates are subject to local tax. To secure your reservation a 50% deposit is required. We accept Visa or MasterCard.
Due to our intimate size, any cancellation affects us greatly. Please understand, we must maintain a firm cancellation policy for non-arrival or early departure, no matter the reason.
For cancellations made more than fourteen days prior to arrival:
- we will refund your deposit, less a 10% administrative fee, or
- we can hold your payment and apply it in full towards a future booking
For cancellations made fourteen days or less prior to arrival:
- We must hold you financially responsible for the entire length of your booked stay unless a new guest takes your room.
CHECK IN & CHECK OUT
Your stay begins at 3:00 p.m. and comes to a close at 11:00am on your departure date. Should you need to arrive early or depart late, special arrangements may be possible if made in advance.
(new policies effective 6-15-11)
If you have any questions about our policies, please feel free to call or email us.